At Henry’s Louisiana Grill, we enjoy supporting our community as much as we enjoy serving our guests. Chef Henry’s personal journey to health has inspired him to help others who face similar challenges and to thank the community that supports both him and the restaurant.
Each year, Chef Henry celebrates his good health with his Liver-versary—a celebration to give thanks for the successful emergency liver transplant that saved his life in 2008 (see Henry’s Story for more). Held each September, this ticketed party benefits the Georgia Transplant Foundation and includes a live auction, music, drinks and— of course— our delicious Louisiana food. All crawfish race proceeds collected throughout the season are presented to the Foundation at this time.
Henry’s Louisiana Grill is also pleased to honor our guests with an annual Guest Appreciation Week. Guests receive a special token of appreciation each day of this special week— from free appetizers or desserts to free t-shirts for those first to arrive and much more— this is our opportunity to truly show you, our guests, how much you mean to us!
Through generous donations of time, resources and delicious food, Henry’s Louisiana Grill is also proud to support many local non-profits and organizations including The Georgia Transplant Foundation, schools at all grade levels, sports teams, the Boy and Girl Scouts of America, churches (including St. Catherine’s of Siena), the American Cancer Society and many local culinary and art festivals. Regionally, Henry supports organizations such as the Boys and Girls Club of Louisiana and Hurricane Katrina relief.
Some of Henry’s Louisiana Grill’s accomplishments:
- Featured at Atlanta Eats Live!, October 2013
- Named Best All-Around Restaurant and Best Seafood Restaurant by Acworth Community Magazine, April 2013
- Awarded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Participant at Good Eatin’ Great Cause supporting SafePath Children’s Advocacy Center, August 2011-2013
- Featured on Atlanta Eats, May 2013
- Best All-Around Restaurant in the “Best of the Best” Readers’ Choice Awards by Acworth Community Magazine
- Taste of Marietta’s Best Comfort Food for Shrimp and Grits 2013
- Recognized by Georgia Transplant Foundation as Community Partner, 2011
- Taste of Acworth’s Most Curb Appeal 2011
- Taste of Acworth’s Best Food Presentation for Market Catch 2011
- Taste of Marietta’s Tastiest Taste for Popcorn Shrimp with Remoulade 2011
- Featured on 11 Alive’s Unique Eats 2011
- Restaurant Member of the Year by Cobb County Convention & Visitors Bureau 2010
- Taste of Marietta’s The Big Chicken for Chicken Ooh La La 2010
- Taste of Acworth’s Best Dessert “Bread Pudding” by the Acworth Business Association 2010
- Taste of Marietta’s Finger Lickin Good for Popcorn Shrimp 2006
- Taste of Kennesaw’s Most Delectable Dish by Harrison High School Bands 2004
- Henry’s Louisiana Ooh La La named one of the top 50 dishes to drive for by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
Some of Chef Henry’s accomplishments:
- Featured Speaker at Culinary Entrepreneur Conference, Nov 2013
- Celebrity Guest at Georgia Symphony Orchestra’s Celebrity Luncheon 2012
- Honored Guest at Cobb County Swordsman’s Ball 2011
- Acworth Citizen of the Year by Cobb Chamber of Commerce 2011
- People’s Platelist “Favorite Local Chef in America” by ABC Nightline Sept 2010
- Degree in French Culinary Arts from City & Guilds of London Institute, England 1992